These Website Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written in here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Commend U Ltd and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and Commend U Ltd may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion.
Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Commend U Ltd a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Commend U Ltd reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
All information submitted to the Website must be truthful and to the best of your knowledge.
Any abusive, offensive or inappropriate communication through the Website will not be tolerated. Your account will be blocked, and where appropriate, reported to the relevant authorities.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Commend U Ltd express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website.
Nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Commend U Ltd, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Commend U Ltd, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Commend U Ltd from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Commend U Ltd is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Commend U Ltd is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Commend U Ltd and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
In the case of any dispute the decision of Commend U Ltd is final.
Breach of Terms and Conditions
Any breach of these terms and conditions may result is the Employer’s account being suspended or deleted with no right to any refunds.
Commend U Ltd may audit the use of the website by all users to ensure the website is being used as it was intended and that there are no fraudulent, criminal or other unwanted or unintended activities.
- Commend U Ltd is the manager of the Website (www.commendu.com).
- Employer – a person or organisation seeking to fill a Position using CommendU.com
- Referrer – a person recommending an Employee to an Employer for Position
- Position – the Employment opportunity that is being advertised by the Employer
- Finder’s Fee – the fee paid to the Referrer if their Referral is successfully employed by the Employer
- Referral – the person who is referred by the Referrer to the Employer for the Position
- Introduction – when the Employer marks a Referral as Interested, the Employer seeks a Introduction of the Referral to the Employer
- Appeal – an appeal may be requested by a Referrer if they can demonstrate that an Employer hired a Referral but did not declare it.
- Employment – any form of contract for time and or services (employment or otherwise) between the Employer and Referral.
- Employer Referral Reward – the reward paid to a Referrer successfully referring a new Employer to CommendU.com.
Specific Terms and Conditions
- By using this service, the Employer acknowledges that they wish the service to commence immediately and that the service being provided is completed in full at the point of payment. The Employer may request a refund in full of the Finder’s Fee through the CommendU.com platform, subject to the terms above but the Service Fee is not eligible for a refund.
- Employers may only advertise genuine employment opportunities.
- If a Referral is successfully Employed by an Employer, the Employer must identify the Referrer within two weeks of the Referral being hired.
- A refund of the Finder’s Fee can be requested by the Employer at any time until a Referral is marked as successful. Refunds will be made to the original account used to pay for the service.
- An Appeal period of 30 days applies to all refund requests or successful referrals. The decision of CommendU.com is final.
- After making enquiries, CommendU.com may close positions after a period of inactivity. No refunds will be provided.
- In the event that two Referrers submit the same Referral and a Introduction is requested from both Referrals it is the Employer’s decision as to which Referrer is paid.
- The service fee is non-refundable.
- An Employer Referral Reward may be payable if an Employer uses a Referer’s coupon code.
- No tax has been deducted at source for payments made to Referrers.
- All payments and refunds will be made in the same currency as paid to CommendU.com.
Target Payment Timescales
The following are the target payment dates depending on the situation. CommendU.com will not be held liable if these dates cannot be met for whatever reason.
- Employer refund request – no referrals or no interested referrals – 21 days.
- Employer refund – interested referrals but no dispute – 30 day appeal period plus 21 days.
- Employer refund – disputed refund or referral payment – 30 days appeal period plus 14 days for CommendU.com review plus 21 days.
- Finder’s fee payment – undisputed – 30 days appeal period plus 14 days.
- Finder’s fee payment – disputed – 30 days appeal period plus 14 days for CommendU.com review plus 14 days (this may vary depending on the investigation into the dispute).
- An Employer Referral Reward will be made within 30 days of becoming payable.
- Your bank may take up to 10 days to process the refund.