We’re looking to expand our team, and are on the lookout for the right person to join us on a full time basis.
Contract: Immediate start.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Our Administrator must be able to:
• Administer mortgage and protection applications from the point of sign-up, supply all required documents to lender and insurers and work with clients to gather all information.
• Ensure client documentation is correctly recorded and up to date on the internal systems
• Work pro actively with mortgage lenders and their representatives to ensure that mortgage applications move to offer as quickly as possible
• Work pro actively with insurers and other parties involved in the process to ensure that policy terms are produced as quickly as possible
• Work pro actively with solicitors when mortgage offers have been issued to ensure property purchase and remortgage move to completion as quickly as possible.
• Use internal systems and to add relevant notes to cases, input data where necessary and change the status of mortgage and protections applications to ensure swift payment
• Assist with preparing new business packs for first meetings
• Provide clients with regular updates throughout the mortgage and protection process, over the phone and via email.
• Manage the referral process to Key Insurance partner ensuring client quotes are produced in a timely manner
• Draft client letters for Adviser sign off
• Excellent communication skills, face to face, email and telephone
• Excellent organisation skills with the ability to plan and self organise
• Good IT skills
• Ability to identify potential opportunities
This is an opportunity to join a small family business. We have ambitious growth plans and you would be an integral part of these. You will work with both the Senior Adviser and all of our key partners and there is the opportunity in the future to gain industry qualifications.
Salary is dependent on level of experience